- 1: Kitchen Counter, Couch, or on top of the dryer?
- 2: Your last sexual encounter: Good or Bad and why:
- 3: A fictional person that you think would be good in bed:
- 4: Something that never fails to make you horny:
- 5: Where is one place you would never have sex:
- 6: The most awkward moment during a sexual experience was when:
- 7: Weirdest thing that ever made you horny:
- 8: What is the best way to sexually bind someone:
- 9: What is the fastest way to make you horny:
- 10: Top or bottom?
- 11: We were about to have sex but (blank): [example: we were about to have sex but then his mom walked in]
- 12: Is one orgasm enough? Are multiple orgasms necessary?
- 13: Something that you have hidden in your room that you don’t want anyone to find:
- 14: Weirdest nickname a significant other has ever called you:
- 15: Two things you like [or dislike] about oral sex:
- 16: Weirdest sexual act some has performed [or tried to perform] on/with you:
- 17: Have you ever tasted yourself? [If no, would you?] [If yes, what did you think?]
- 18: Is it ever okay to not use a condom:
- 19: Who was the sexiest teacher you ever had?
- 20: A food that you would like to use during a sexual experience:
- 21: How big is too big:
- 22: One sexual thing you would never do:
- 23: Biggest turn on:
- 24: Three spots that drive you insane:
- 25: Worst possible time to get horny:
- 26: Do you like it when your sexual partner moans:
- 27: Worst sexual idea you ever had:
- 28: How much fapping is too much fapping:
- 29: Best sexual complement you ever got:
- 30: Bald, landing strip, Jumanji:
- 31: Is it good sex if you don’t nut:
- 32: Fill in the blank: "If they ______, we are fuckin":
- 33: What your favorite part of your body:
- 34: Favorite foreplay activities:
- 35: Love (> < or =) Sex For those of us who don’t remember our math thats “greater than, less than, or equal to]
- 36: What do you wear to bed?
- 37: When was the first time you masturbated:
- 38: Do you have any nude/masturbating pictures/video of yourself?
- 39: Have you ever/when was the last time you had sex outside?
- 40: Have/would you ever have sex outside?
- 41: Have/would you ever had a threesome?
- 42: What is one random object you’ve used to masturbate?
- 43: Have/would you ever masturbate at work/school?
- 44: Have/would you ever have sex on a plane?
- 45: What is one song you’d like to have sex to?
- 46: What is something nonsexual that makes you horny?
- 47: Most attractive celebrity?
- 48: Do you watch gay/lesbian porn?
- 49: If a child was born on the occasion of the last time you had sex, how old would that child be right now?
- 50: Has anyone ever posted nude pictures of you online?
- 51: What is one thing that NEVER makes you horny?
- 52: Do you have stretch marks? (How do you feel about them? Has anyone ever had a problem with them?)
- 53: Do you like giving head? (why/why not)
- 54: How do you feel about tattoos on someone you are interested in?
- 55: How would you feel about taking someones virginity?
- 56: Is there any food you would NOT recommend using during a sexual encounter?
- 57: Is there anything you do on Tumblr that you would not like your significant other to see?
- 58: Do you own any sex toys? (what is it? (how long have you had it?)
- 59: Would you give your significant other unrestricted access to your Tumblr for a day?
- 60: Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery?
- 61: Would you rather be a pornstar or a prostitute?
- 62: Do you watch porn?
- 63: How small is too small?
- 64: Have you ever been called a freak? Why?
- 65: Who gave you your last kiss? Did it mean anything?
- 66: Would you switch phones with your significant other for a day?
- 67: Do you feel comfortable going "commando"?
- 68: Would you have a problem with going down on someone if they hadn't shaved their pubic hair?
- 69: If you could give yourself head, would you?
- 70: Booty or Boobs?
- 71: If you had a penis/vagina, what would you name it?
- 72: Have you ever been on an official date?
- 73: Have you ever cheated on someone? (Why?) Y
- 74: If you were a stripper, what would your name be?
- 75: Have you ever had sex in your parents bed? (Would you?)
- 76: How would you react if you found out your parents had sex in your bed?
- 77: What was your reaction the first time you saw a penis/vagina:
Why I hate Tumblr:
This used to be a cool spot on the internet to find people who posted stuff that I thought was cool and vice versa. I made some awesome friends and everything was dandy as fuck. In the last few years the Tumblr world has turned into activists of every goddamn sort who make ignorant posts about subjects that they are not experts on. Don’t get me wrong, I’m for women’s rights, I’m for LBGTQ rights, I’m not necessarily for Vegan shit, but I get it.
The thing is, most people on tumblr post such uneducated bullshit about extremely important topics that it takes away the entire point.
1. Complaining on Tumblr for you freedom as a woman is not going to do shit for me or for you. Get out and really make yourself heard.
2. LEARN YOUR FACTS. I cannot tell you how many times I’ve come across a post that I’m like oh fuck yeah I totally back this until I read through it completely and realize that the poster only took out information they felt was good enough and thus created facts from it. It’s false and you should pay more attention.
3. SHUT THE FUCK UP. I’m sick of everyone overreacting over the stupidest shit. I’m glad certain issues have been pointed out and now some parts of society are starting to give a shit, but reading into EVERY single thing you come across is redundant and annoying. If you want to be philosophical I can tell you that everything in this world hates women, gays, and believes the white race is superior.
4. YES I UNDERSTAND that these issues are huuuuuuge and that they do come up in society way to fucking often. It’s not okay and I don’t agree with it. You know what I know instead? I read up on the issue. I educate myself so when I talk about it I can state actual facts. I can talk about both sides. AKA I actually know what the fuck I’m talking about instead of creating an opinion to get 100,000 notes on tumblr because I know it’s a tough subject and more people will follow me.
5. If you are a feminist/pro LBGTQ, anti racism, etc blog and you post in hopes to gain followers, I hate you. If you feel you are actually making good points and they need to be shared on the internet, I would suggest a site different than tumblr. One where people are allowed to have other opinions. One where you can see other views from the world instead of assuming everything you post is fact and if people don’t agree with you they are all racist, sexist, and homophobic.
PS: I mean this in the sense that they are pro LBGTQ/Women’s Rights etc, they just may have different views about it than you.
I’m over using Tumblr for the most part. I can’t even come on this site without seeing a post (about something I actually support) that doesn’t make me want to stab my eyes and/or the poster.
Educate yourself before you try to educate others.
Also, people who are racist, homophobic, transphobic, anti feminist or whatever, just die.